Monday, January 6, 2003

i have just arrived on my pad

there's no one there

so i went to san isidro church

to attend mass

it was enlightening

i appreciate going to mass

i have just known the importance of it

it gives a person inner strength

i asked God to help me throughout the review



but before i arrived at my pad

i went to glorietta to buy stuffs i needed ...

that reminds me... i forgot to buy gift

i still have a criss cringle in arrears

shax.. ill just buy at 7-11



its really good to see your friends

awhile ago i went down to 21st flr

i saw my friend sheeren

i sumkinda miss them already

especially my room8s...



right now im here at an internet cafe

just killing time since i have nothing to do

later i would be organizing the things i needed for tomorrows review

then most probably read a chapter or two of the firm by john grisham

its really exciting as the climax slowly comes

i think my entry would suffice my blogger cravings

No comments: