Saturday, January 18, 2003

ey guys, wazzup?! somebody said that the way i said things around here is kinda weird. she said that i should improve on the way i talk and all. i should use straight and correct english rather than short conyo responses... i should try to avoid slang... so for the betterment, i should adhere to her request. madam critique: your wish is my command. :)



Later tonight, I am going out with my best friend, Karla, together with my room-mate, Allen, to Sanctum (in Intramuros). Karla had always been relaying to me how good Imago is, the band that we're about to see. So out of my kind and golden heart, I granted her request and im about to prepare for tonight's gimmick. Well, well... It's been awhile since i last went to a gig. And i think this night would be awesome! Karla lend me her very precious cd of Imago and i like some of their songs especially "Otherwise" and "Idlip". Im getting a bit excited. So more news on the blog when i return. Bye... ;)

No comments: