Tuesday, January 14, 2003

again, im sorry for not posting a thing or two

im trying to set up a manual blog

especially when the review gets a lil boring

awhile ago i was so sleepy that i pretend to listen

but then again, i was so enamored with the shirt of the girl in front of me

the sleepy-head became alarmed staring with awe on her shirt!

so i began drawing and drawing...

i also thought of the things that annoyed me the most

guess what?! the stupid shitty buddy of mine came into mind

well, shit happens!! i never thought disloyalty would happen

i guess it's his loss, not mine

and its not my fault...



as of now, i got 3 hour rest during the afternoon

right now im at la salle and for the very first time

i entered the portals of my beloved alma matter using my temporary alumni pass

(i'll tell u later why i love the skul so much)...

here i am! using the internet... free access... hehehe

dats why i love this skul so much!

imma review in a few minutes after checking my emails... bye 4 now. ;p



No comments: