Saturday, January 25, 2003

The day is almost ending as the night is already fading into blackness. I’m pretty much excited for tomorrow’s College Graduation to be held at Yuchengco Building at La Salle.

Maybe I’m excited to wear the things I bought. Or maybe I’m rather excited to march on the stage and finally graduate after the hideous accountancy curriculum. I treated this day as a free time. I indulged myself to go to Makati and have fun all by myself. I had a free ride courtesy of my big brother! Thanks to you… I went to check out the movie schedule at Glorietta. I’m planning to watch 2 movies for today. But my resources are scarce so either I watch 2 movies and don’t eat a thing. Or I watch a movie and I can spend the remaining cash for food. Shesh… I can’t watch two movies since there is conflict in time. Hmm… Gotta think first … I’m walking along the side walks of 6750 as I decide what to do. I lit a cigarette and continued walking… I’ve finally thought of a brilliant idea. What if I watch at Greenbelt3 and spend the remaining cash over a cup of coffee. Excellent! So I went to Greenbelt3. But on my way, I saw a nice necktie and asked if it can match my long sleeves and I said that its for my graduation. She said it looks good on the Battle Green color, but I did not buy it simply because it costs too much. I thanked her for giving me an idea of what to buy. As I go towards Greenbelt, I entered Landmark and saw a similar design of the necktie. The only difference is it’s a lot cheaper. Hundred fifty versus five hundred bucks! It’s a shiny light grayish gray. It’s a chameleon and it really looks nice. I left Landmark and raced myself towards Greenbelt3. Bought a ticket and looked at the time. It’s only 3:30, I got myself 40 minutes ‘til the movie starts. I went to Seattle’s Best and bought a short hot mocha. I lit another cigarette and savored the beauty of Greenbelt’s scenery. I went up to the theatre and found myself way too early since I was the first person to enter the cinema. I enjoyed the movie! It’s good although I expected much. I made a movie review. Check it out at my website. I think I’m gonna end my blog up to here I’m gonna prepare what to bring for tomorrow…

No comments: