Thursday, May 6, 2010

An Opportunity?

It has been two months of working with this new role and can I just tell you that the passion still burns. Given that I have been enjoying my work and still a lot of promises of growth. I just couldn't let it go. Not just yet.

I received an email from my French boss and he's been telling me about a better opportunity. I have to think twice. Yet again the pay is better. On the other hand I have already built my reputation with the current job. I couldn't just abandon ship. And it is against my own professional ethics. Or so I think it is.

But I always remember that opportunities only knock but once. I let my instinct decide for me then. Hence I said I am interested in discussing this job further. Just what 'Blink' taught me. The stupid book has some sense, I reckon. Might as well utilise what I've learned before completely throwing it in the bin.

Let us cross the bridge when we get there. At this point, the first step is to entertain the idea of a brighter road. And I shall completely step out of this gloomy cobwebs of uncertainties.

Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments: