Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Anticipation and Excitement

I can't believe that I will be going home after nearly a year. I left Manila still troubled on how I am going to find my way to the direction that would make me happy. It was a struggle and the things that I've been longing to happen did not immediately emerge. It took some time, effort and patience before it slowly materialised.

Now that I'm heading back home for eight short days. I have to make a difference. Inasmuch as I wanted to plan ahead. I would want to remain spontaneous. It differs from the previous times I normally go home. This time I've got limited resources, both time and money. So I shall endeavour to find ways to seek happiness in priceless ways.

I won't deny that I feel this sense of excitement. The feeling is indescribable especially when you were preoccupied with so much things and the day suddenly arrives.

On another note, it was my first time seating on the Upper Deck of SG's A380. Its much better than the Main Deck, simply because its isolated. I was lucky enough to move to a cluster of seats, which was not occupied. Hence, I can sit like I am on business class (without the Champagne, of course).

No comments: