Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 1 - Singapore

Quick note:
I have to make this blog concise and quick as I only have 8 minutes left on the ticking clock. Plus I have to poo before I go to budget terminal. I'm currently at Mcdonald's in Changi Airport.

Cebu Pacific/T3 experience
Very smooth and quick process. Can't imagine that the terminal isn't being used by other international carriers. Why? It seems its only 40% operational. NAIA is so clustered and needs total improvement. I finished the whole check-in process within 30 minutes.

Had my dinner at some local resto. Only to have Tuna sandwich and instant noodles. Their lame excuse was the brown out. Shesh. After 20 minutes my seatmate already have nice yummy meal. Not good.

Cebu Pacific is not bad. I was able to sleep well and the landing was not bad. Though I have occasional fright that it would crash. Talk about downgrade from Singapore Air's business class to a budget airline.

Sing's Budget Terminal
I arrived the budget terminal of Singapore at 2350H. Its not too bad really. Its even better than our very own T3. So many shops and free internet. Got free bus shuttles to/from T2.

I slept at Plaza Premier Lounge. It was good minus the snoring neighbour. Their internet pamplet isn't updated. I was overbudget by $5.

Plaza Premiere Plaza/McDonalds
Funny story, I put my ipod on cos of the noisy snoring dude on my left. But I slept. When my alarm went on, I got startled. I even went to the reception speaking in Filipino. Haha... "Nag-snooze na po." Oops. Good thing she's also Filo. Had a nice bath. Free lemonade. Ate at Mcdonalds. McGriddles? A bit confused what it was at first. Because its the normal sausage muffin with egg and cheese. But when I took the first bite. I realise whats different. The bun was made of pancakes.

And now ready to go to my next journey.

No comments: