Thursday, July 17, 2008

randoims

house coilding was fun. i was able to wear my baboi jacket (refer to pic below). it was too coild staying in the southern part of NSW. i wonder how bevs could've survived. it coincides with my mintoi audit. and i was happy to help her move her stuff yesterday. imagine i was wearing three layers of clothing but it still chills me to the bones!



to survive my visy season, i have to cook my food. and im really proud of my embutidoi. it has sultana, relish, bacon bits, cheese, spam and chorizo. speech class presentation suddenly rushed back to me.

lets digress a bit.

there's heaps of people in the city that you wouldnt really enjoi hanging out on a thursday night. just want to get out of the city. but come to think of it, saturday will have more pilgrims for world youth day so its better to get used to it. really excited though. already bought my thermal and sleeping bag to use for the overnight vigil at randwick. its once in a lifetime event. wasnt able to participate when it was held in manila cos i was still young then...

No comments: