Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Early Arvo and Colding Party Proposal

Contrary to yesterday, I reckon I should be home before 6pm. I'm at the rail again and no stupidty of sorts. I'm getting smarter, hey.



I called it a day just because the client walked out on us without even having the courtesy of saying it to me. Hence, I've decided to let the team pack up and just meet very early tomorrow.



And to note, its too damn cold. Forecasted at 6 degrees, I think throughout the following weeks it will get even worse. Indeed, a great time to hold Bevs' house colding party (cos she's leaving for "elay" soon). What do you think of my proposal? This Friday would be perfect...

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

1 comment:

Beverly said...

lamig lamig dito ron....la naman problema sa kin kaya lang tatagal kaya kayo dito? and i think we need at least 1 sleeping bag..or ur inflatable bed.

sarap umuwi ng maaga no!