Friday, July 11, 2008

dream?!#»@!!

Had the longest and weirdest dream. I really can't understand but there's something bizzare about dreams and most of the time we can't remember them.



It was about climbing the steepest stone stairway and almost fell 100 feet just to take a bath. Cos I can't take shower at home cos the pilgrims have just arrived. Then upon reaching the pick of the hill, I took a bath and saw pilgrims playing naked racing with multiple hops. It was really weird cos I saw my audit partner talking about my mom and telling me he doesn't like her and she's not a partner material.



There's more details to that especially before I reached the peak of the hill. Just couldn't recall. Anyway, I'm back to reality and my train stop is the next one.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: