Sunday, October 7, 2007

untitled

my mind is in a deep reverie other than those dark thoughts that made my day in such a miserable position. dreaming about a very unusual trip with lotsa snow sucking up my body to the unknown. maybe it only means i should cut more on my trips and i wont go to floriade this sat. i resume my activities on 26th with my friends - spit to manly walk. that should be good. i will also resume sports (i just hope emily would bring volleyball to our manly trip!).

i was too engrossed with alcohol last night that i now swore not to have another taste of liquor ever again. or maybe as long as i am with my pibedoka friends. anyway, andrei's leaving so no one would crave for alcohol anyway -

i remember a movie called the one hour photo, in which Robin Williams' character collects different segment of people's memory and compiles it when they die. i hope i could peep in to my memory hole and just look at this one tiny event if it really transpired.

this weekend such a very unproductive one. i should have gone home yesterday instead. no laundry, no grocery, no food to bring to office tomorrow.

im flushed at the moment. dont ask why. i guess one thing would make me happy-im gonna watch reruns again!!!

No comments: