Saturday, October 20, 2007

break in...

the moment i entered my pad i realised that something isn't right. i looked back at the front door to ensure that it is properly locked. for unknown reasons, i searched initially for my laptop. can't seem to find it and i was trembling to look at the sliding door from my bedroom to the balcony and was really freaking surprised to see that it is unlocked. i quickly realised that the incident that happened to my neighbour just happened to me. so foolish that i never checked that all doors are secured just because i am really late for work. i began calling my friends just to gain comfort and to bring back sanity in me. still made me tremble a lot when i looked at the bar and found out that two piggy bank cans that were almost filled were also taken from me. they even took my australian flag for crying out loud. imagine that that is a priceless thing i got when i was released from the hospital early this year.

got me thinking that for what its worth my laptop is almost close to breaking down. lot of virus coming from downloading all sorts of crap. call the thief stupid cos he didnt even stole the adapter for the laptop.

despite these things being stolen, i realised i am lucky they didnt break-in while i am still here or it might cause severe damage to me. i am also happy that it give me a bit of excitement as i will be looking for a new laptop tomorrow. but still, the trauma is the worst part of them all. i feel like the thief is just around the corner. as my friends would say, it was indeed a really unlucky week... thanks guys for being there in times that i need someone for comfort.

2 comments:

Franc said...

That's such a bad experience Rondz... Evil is definitely lurking around us... I'm sure you've heard of what happened to Glorietta... At least, you are safe... that's what matters...

rondz said...

yeah.. i agree at least im safe! and have a new macbook. yey!