Sunday, October 28, 2007

a good deed

right when i left my apartment to go to church, i saw a wallet in the hallway. picked it up and placed it inside my apartment. and when i returned from church i was having a hard time devising a way on how to give it back to the owner. identification is there but there's no contact number. since i found it just in front of another unit, i decided to knock on that unit but there was no answer. i decided to ring the unit instead. someone picked up and told me that the person is not there at the moment, i told him what happened and decided to meet him and give him back the wallet. it felt good doing the right thing. i felt like a hero...

anyway, today i feel that i really lost an hour because of the DST thingey. although my friend told me that one hour is not a bigga deal i reckon with the busy times we're facing... every minute counts! so the moment i woke up this morning, i decided to make this day a productive one. it was a success. did all my laundry and dishes. i had my haircut and bought a contact lenses as well. now im going to cook my dinner and work a bit.

buying contact lenses here in australia is really a nightmare. with all the prescription before you buy it.. unlike back home where you can buy it just like a lollipop. u cant even change brands because that was what have been prescrbed by the optometrician. and to add to the horror, most of them do not keep stock so i have to wait for bloody whole week before i can get my contacts. good thing i checked it with other stores. now i can clearly see the world and wear a smile on the marvelous things surrounding me. :)

No comments: