Saturday, October 27, 2007

nice and sunny...

contrary to what the week's been, its all nice and sunny this weekend. With these, although I rented 3 DVDs I went to the city and watched movie with my pibedoka friends. We watched a very sexually graphic comedy movie - good luck chuck. definitely took away all the negative vibes i had for the whole week. certainly it should also be sunny tomorrow. im planning to join emie and friends' spit walk to manly.

after a year here in sydney, i guess i have my share of ups and downs. although the latter has some magnetic charm with me lately... i still think i have some better things in-stored for me for the next few weeks before i go on my vacation back home. suddenly, i felt all alone in my house and i can feel the misery creeping in. the thought that i will be back home seems to come under my skin. i cant help but feel the excitement already and have a hard time focusing on my work lately.

such a saturday night should not be spent at home but sometimes i have the feeling that i should be on my apartment to guard it against the bad phantom of strata. and incidents keep on coming but what the hell - i bought a kensington cable to guard my macbook.

anyway i guess i would just plunge on my dvd watching for a while.. tomorrows gonna be a busy day for me...

No comments: