Saturday, September 8, 2007

the perfect gift!

i just celebrated my birthday few days ago. i got the perfect gift from everyone. just by simply attending my party is already enough but still for those who gave me awesome gifts thanks so much! thanks jazel for bringing me a cake even though u cant come. thanks for 5-dock team for the echo, grisham and oroton! it makes the every aspect of being rondzter a lot happier. thanks to ruby and lito for providing the drinks! thanks to renee and andrei for being at my place and making it more fun. thanks to bevs which i feel special cos she went home a bit late and have to ride a cab. thanks to sheila and family for bringing me a cake on the next day. thanks to emie for organising the rat movie (its so hard to spell out), it made me realise not to discriminate rats cos some of them have talents too. also have to thank her for accompanying me on the snow patrol concert. and of course, thanks to snow patrol for the awesome concert and making my bday wish come true! you've sang all my favourite songs (too bad you didn't sing the clock is ticking but still its an absolute treat!).. thanks apec for making friday a holiday. thanks E&Y for granting my reward day. thanks for my family back in the philippines for the short chat. i hope you could get the pc fixed so that we can talk longer. thanks to the weather that it didnt quite rained as much as i expected it. thanks to cityrail for the free pass on my way home.

some pictures...















2 comments:

Beverly said...

Thanks to ron for picking good pictures to post/getting our approval on the pictures to post! This time, nakatago na ang mga dapat itago. hehe.

rondz said...

hahaha... syempre we all look good! ey when ang alis mo? ill give my fon to you ha.. cheers