Monday, September 24, 2007

long conversation with fam

i was just on the phone talking to with my family for about two hours. i realised a lot of stuff is developing at home and im quite happy about it. too excited to go home this december to see it for myself. my mom's opening a bakery. my dad's opening a warehouse of some sorts. and they are keen in developing the beach resort before i go home. that'll be something to look forward to.. my brother's studying IT and this would be a great thing so that he could fix my blasted laptop who is so slow and its really annoying me most of the time.

i also have spoken with my nephew and he relayed to me that he just ate McChicken and that he wanted to go to Australia to visit me. Such a sweet boy. And to add, he must have the cute looks from his Uncle Rondzkee. It is what other people are saying (not just me) ;)

Now, I've got no time to do some chores as it is past midnight. I got to sleep and its another week before i go to GC! wohoo...

No comments: