Thursday, September 20, 2007

last day at wollongong - holiday at GC - a love story

its just a day away and i will finish the audit of this Wollongong client. imagine going to a client for 2.5 hours drive. fully exhausted. and to describe our work area. imagine working in the couch of the director with loads of paper and files. grumpy grampy client. doing activities 1-10 (with controls reliance) in just two weeks. crappy last years files. i am really happy it would finally be over..

talk about my happiest day - which was yesterday when i came back to Sydney and slept on my missed room. i cooked a blognese spaghetti with red wine and corned beef. side dish is Doritos! isn't it great!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

i just bought a camera and thanks for ghie for financing it. i will pay you as soon as you demand it. cost is about $350 (including 2GB memory card). it would be a great gadget to bring on my gold coast holiday this coming 27 September. can't wait to see the theme parks and the finest beach in Australia.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

last weekend I went to Mt. Druitt where A Love Story was shown. I went with Emie, Jaytee and Sheila. Though I'm not an avid Filipino movie goer, I was a bit curious as to the big noice the film was making back home. It was certainly something but I guess I have so much high hopes for the story line. It ended a bit strange and not as I would want it to end. Angelica's dramatic dialogue was just put to waste. She said something about never trusting Aga anymore and I quickly remember how she felt while she was laying down to give birth and all she can see is Aga's reaction on Maricel's nonchalant reaction on their feelings. He was still in love with her!And the scene suddenly turned into a totally different tone. Angelica, Aga and their son were running in the beach shore. The drastic change of events just made me realise that its just a typical movie wherein the producers of the movie would just like to make a happy ending and would want to preserve the family values. Practically speaking, this wouldn't happen in a real world as it would make it difficult for a couple to let the love survive. Wala lang, I was just not used to Maricel not having a strong personality.

But still, its worth the watch. This is the only time I saw heaps of Pinoy queueing towards the cinema's gate. The locals were actually surprise to see a big group of Pinoy people. Whats the blockbuster movie? Anyway, I was also happy to see the radiance of the masa in the movie house. It feels like watching in SM Cinemas. Side comments here. Hiyawan.

Or maybe I just have been really missing home.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

siyocks! napanood mo na!!! andaya! i would really really really love to see it..hay..

oist, ung padala mo..last call is tomorrow..yippee!

rondz said...

uy bevs papabili si roi ng dvd ng a love story kung meron daw.. anyway, uwi ako straight from wollongong to get it.. sana maabutan kita sa office. yipee! excited ka na...