Friday, December 5, 2003

untitled



It's quite late already. I thought we (my engagement team w/ pfizer) are going to work all night and sleep in the office. I'm quite happy and at the same time frustrated. The reason for the former is that I could go home a lil early tonight but I'm frustrated because I was looking forward in experiencing overnight at work. Anyway, I dunno but this week's been a hell. A bit of neglegence on my part that resulted into errors in my work. I charge it all to human error. Again, I was confronted by my devious side saying that I am not to be blamed because we all commit mistakes. Anyway, that's sunk cost! Let's move on...



Awhile ago, I withdrawed all of my money from UCPB Ayala Branch via ATM. And guess what happened? The stupid machine didn't give me any money. Shesh... I hate that machine!! Now, I have to suffer bankcruptcy just because the stupid cut-off says that they'll credit the money next Tuesday. How am I gonna survive? ...thanks to Emie coz she'll be lending me that amount. I still have to buy something for my mom. It's her birthday this coming Sunday.



Whew.. It's good to stop for a while from work and reflect on how the day is treating you. It's good to have a blog... At least I have somebody to relate this disastrous event..

No comments: