Tuesday, December 23, 2003

MFG PaRTY...



The cluster christmas party was held at different places. Mister ECP, Myleen, and myself went to Festival Mall to meet up and together go to Palms Country Club. We had a nice time there... Bowling and the KTV were really cool. The only thing frustrating is the badminton because I didn't have the chance to play. ANd from what I've heard it was billed per head playing... ANyway, we were suddenly hungry so JB, Nelly, Myleen, ECP, and myself went to Big Brothers and ate for awhile... At around 4pm we went to Alabang Country CLub for a basketball game. FInally, we went to MFG's place to finish the christmas party by dinner and lots of surprises. The new staff (including me) gave a hilarious presentation.. Some awards, games, raffle, and the exchange gift. I received "The Brethren" by John Grisham. THanks to Fabel. I went home @ around 11...

No comments: