Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Our Inventory Count @ one of the Contractors of Gelmart



We had our last count for the year at one of the contractors of Gelmart in Nasugbu, Batangas. We really had a great time there. Although we are few, it didn't hinder us from enjoying our stay there. Ms. Cora is really cool and funny. I always make fun of Jem. We really had a great time there. I can say that its already part of my career history since its my first time to spend an out of town trip this time of year (last day of the year). I'm happy we finished and no count tags were lost so we went home early. We have time to shop for few pasalubongs on the way home. Here are some of our pics...





Who's this cute guy @ Tagaytay...




I'm wearing a bra!! yikes!!




Jem wearing it the wrong way...




Ms. Cora doesn't seem to know how to wear it so she played safe..

No comments: