Thursday, December 25, 2003

m3rry cHrI$+m@s



Season's greetings, everyone. Just had a wonderful christmas ever! There's something unique about my christmas this year. To add it all up, I gave presents and never expected something in return. Well, I guess that's the true spirit of giving... Plus, I feel the warmth and joy of sharing christmas with someone special. Anyway, we had our noche buena with the whole family although the kids were already sleeping. That's what I'm really longing for.. I feel incomplete on another angle, maybe because we haven't celebrated mass yet and it was usually before having noche buena. A lil later my cousins will arrive. I'm pretty excited about that. I haven't seen them for a really long time.. I'll share christmas pictures later when i have them all... bye for now!

No comments: