Saturday, October 29, 2011

Negative Forces

One thing to battle against a company undergoing VA is the bad omen. It can come from staff, franchisees, suppliers and even executives.

Nothing beats angry suppliers, so I thought. Then my colleagues (who I can only imagine being possessed by evil spirits) come to you with a raised voice accusing you of this and that (i would love to spill it but still, I have to draw the line when it comes to professionalism). My patience is still intact though it's wafer thin. Try my patience next time and I will end up to be the monster yet to be unleashed.

**

I was just glad that I passed my audit module. The only thing that made me happy this week; Apart from the usual happiness that Friday brings. Its been a helluva week I tell you. A day in the stressful office is like a week in a normal happy office. Not discounting the fact that I am doing a five-man job!

No comments: