Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rainy days are here again

The past few weeks had been a total hell. The weather is gloomy and now it is raining profusely. Normally rain can be seen as a blessing cos it can bring abundance. However, this time around I say it's destructive. I see how it constantly poured and how it flooded through my path. Moreso for people who are helpless and doesn't have a refuge under the rain. I just hate this situation, where I can't do anything.

I've seen how it can start with a drizzle and then stop for a minute. Then after few pauses rain will be nonstop. It is just emotionally draining. And its unpredictability is just too outrageous .

It is tough and being strong, equipped with a sturdy giant umbrella somehow keeps me from being drenched. But still I feel its effect.

I've seen the weather forecast and here it is...













Come Monday, it will ease up and a brighter week ahead. So I keep my fingers crossed.


No comments: