Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Another Hurdle I Must Endure

Yes, the rumours are true. Strathfield went into another wave of Administration earlier today. Executives dropped the bomb first thing this morning. All worried, I can feel tension is building up. Yet we were reassured that it wouldn't impact on our employment.

I asked myself whether this is the path I was meant to be dealing with. How come all misfortunes come my way?

32 months ago, I felt the same fate but it was to do with economic recession that forced management to let go of its "valued assets". Now I face uncertainty once again. However, this time I am confident in saying that they would definitely would want to keep me. But the question is - would I endure yet another hurdle?

I've come up with a preliminary course of action. Test the waters. Then decide if we will abort the ship. 

All is uncertain but I am confident that God will be there by my side to make the right decision.

1 comment:

Nona Me said...

Don't worry, mate, I am sure they are going to keep you. You will always have a place while our queen reigns :-)