Wednesday, September 29, 2010

random thoughts

overindulgent, not so good
subconscious always tell me that i shouldn't be carried away too much. but the irony is the more we deprive ourself with something always ends up with doing it again and again. it is repugnant, i believe. some spare buffer wouldn't hurt. sacrifice and discipline are key things I should practice.

another one is influences can play a vital role in pushing u to the limit. it can be hazardous but then again - will power - can be a key driver to avoid this behaviour.

pinoy pride
i know it is already overrated. but i just discovered Charice's enormous talent. i confess that i've been watching her success story every night before i sleep. one after another, until it diversified to other great pinoy talents we have. i.e., Arnel Pineda, PGT finalists, etc. makes me more proud! esp. when I saw Glee last week. she never fails to give me goosebumps! too much power and soul when she sings.

unusually quiet office bores me
office without the big bosses makes it unusually quiet and boring! i've been missing for two days last week. blame it on the stupid weather that gave me colds. but without our dear CEO and CFO - everything is quiet. i have to literally look for something interesting to do. and this brought twittering back to my current vocabulary.

emotionally ready and eager to speed up the 'Project'
only a few knows about the main 'Project', maybe its feasible. but time and chance play vital role in achieving this. inasmuch as I want to be optimistic, I guess it won't happen as expected.

handful of dreams when the 'Big Bang Theory' crystallizes. its free to dream and it gives me something to look forward to. although I reckon it won't happen yet. maybe I'm wrong. but be happy to be proven wrong. at any instance if it really happens then I will be the happiest man on Earth... I mean in Australia. cos lots of people will be happier back home.

to bring back the love... of reading
been too preoccupied from reading heaps of books stacked in my dusty shelf. but lately, I started reading again. only because beach + sun = lay down and read. i hope the passion for reading comes back to me soon. can't wait to shop for new and exciting reads. Glebe bookstores have been calling me badly. like the mannequins in the Shopaholic movie..

I honestly have gazillion thoughts to put in here but I will park them here in my terrible memory bank. lets see if I can still recall by tomorrow

No comments: