Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My weekday blah blah

What's up with me?

Blogless this past few days. I was kept busy with my new work. Familiarising myself with the process? Done. Now I am establishing controls for the month-end process. It's not easy, I tell you. The only consolation is Reese treat and badminton weekends with my friends.

Lately my other friends at Ryde seems to be preoccupied with their US trip. I wonder what they are doing? I miss them... I hope we could undo the present and bring back the good ol' times.

My other friend came all the way from the other end of Australia to relocate in Sydney. Whole new world awaits him. I just hope that he'll find work soon. And I can move to a better place and split the rent with him. Though the place am staying now is lovely but am still not that 100% comfortable living with other people.

Tomorrow at work, I shall do my best. I will deliver promised consolidation by Friday. It means if I have to work late tomorrow - then so be it. Friday will be a day of celebration then. Finally, its pay time. I got fifty bucks accrued for my shopping. I promise to give myself performance bonus if I meet my deliverables. My budget is not that big but I could find simple happiness from that amount. I reckon we should eat at a nice place.

No comments: