Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hyperactive Saturday and Lazy Sunday

Achieved a lot this weekend and I'm alcohol free. For one, all activities were done on Saturday like there was no tomorrow. Sunday was a bit relaxed while I try to be domesticated good bloke and clean up my room.

Saturday
Morning's rush, I reckon. Coffee to start the day right. Badminton match for two straight hours. We won! Then decided to walk from Five Dock Leisure Centre to Ghie's place at Russell Lea. T'was followed by afternoon heavy barbeque at Sid's place. Really nice ribs with Jack Danielle's sauce. More and more food was flowing. Movie marathon, endless munching of food (incl. Reese chox), green tea, nice back massage (c/o Sid's seat massager). Like it was half past six but we never gave up on cycling. I dunno where we got the energy but we had two laps at Bay Run. Exhausting but all worth it. I think I lost calories I gained from the heavy lunch.

Sunday was a bit weird cos I lost all the adrenalin I had yesterday. Or maybe because it was drizzling. I just decided to go to the city cos I'm craving for nice lunch. I had this stir fry chicken with cashew. But because of the rail track work. I decided not to meet Emie to get my laundry. I went back home carrying this huge clothes airer. I decided I will clean my room. Do my laundry. And just relax.

No comments: