Sunday, January 25, 2009

wounded soldier

January will almost come to an end. This month has been the worst for me. I've visited the Medical Centre 4x. I've had 3 different illness and til now I am unwell. Its a shame that i have to stay home for this long weekend. I just hope and pray that tomorrow I'll be back on my feet. Do something fun for Australia Day.

My life has been a total shit. Everything's a mess. Struggling every single day to go to the client. Discretely doing my work as if I'm in no pain. But last Friday, I just couldn't make it. The huge spasm just twisted my stomach and I couldn't move. All I can do is kneel down and curse the pain to go away. Every night has always been a disaster for me. I go to the bathroom and struggle to let it all out. Mixture of pain in my stomach again and ended up with pure liquid waste. I just don't know what to do and I'm sick of all of this. I'll watch my health and hope that one day I will be well again.

2 comments:

jaidy said...

rondz, what's wrong?

baka naman kasi sobrang stressed ka na?

rondz said...

hindi rin. kasi aga ko umuwi from work.
siguro i need whole physical checkup.