Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Busy days ahead

Vacation's over. It's time to start the busy season. I really don't know if this is the type of work I still want to do. Once HRHRM pushes through, I'm definitely quiting. I want to pursue further studies. In the mean time I have to put up with all the pressure. Deadlines. Just the thought of it - makes me want to quit.



Had a nice dinner at Niko's. They cooked sinigang and it was just so good! Prior to that we went to Ikea. I had lunch - meatballs, mashed potato, lotsa gravy and raspberry sauce. I bought a pillow and my friends gave me another one. Can't wait to sleep. I need more rest tonight. Last night I slept quite late (3am). But it was all good :) haha..

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

3 comments:

jaidy said...

HRHRM? yan ba yung company mo? hahaha.

go study, classmates tayo! sige na!

rondz said...

ya. that's my company. hehe

sige bah. then we can be cheat mates. sali ulit natin si tope para may libre kang pamaypay...

Franc said...

Uy Rondz... si Jing nag drive ng car ko kanina papunta Rockwell.. hehe