Wednesday, January 14, 2009

the other route to healthy living

it seems that i have taken a different pathway this week. Goodbye vices! My grocery bag's full of healthy stuff. Fruits, Veggie, Juice, Milk, Oats, Muesli Bar, Pasta... No Coke, Sweets or Chips!

Also hafta continue on my 800mg+ antibiotics per Dr. Wong. So I bought one again. Also got an anti-sore throat (just in case it happens again). Some powder mix which has additional fibre supplements. I tried awhile ago. Its really thick. Its like your drinking your almirol (cornstarch mix?).

I just don't want to be sick again. It hinders me from working late during the week days - I know its horrible but what can we do? its busy season... It also keeps me from going for outdoor activities in the weekend... Ending up in bed to take rest...

No comments: