Saturday, October 25, 2008

World domination plan

My title reminds me of Jessica Zafra's ultimate master plan...
But what I really intend to say is that I plan to go around the world in September 2009 [ edited due to economic crisis :c ].

Here's my itinerary so far.
  • Sydney
  • Singapore
  • Frankfurt
  • Dublin
  • London
  • Venice
  • Munich
  • Los Angeles
  • Sydney

    I just hope that there would be 1-2 stopovers for each destination and I can still go to other cities which I haven't included. The fare I've enquired is really reasonable. But I bombarded them with multiple questions just because this would take substantial amount of time and I have to make my trip as worthwhile as much as I can.

    If my other plans will work out. This will also be like career assessment for me or looking for a good niche for my Plan C. At this point, I finished 6 years of working for Ernst & Young. I reckon its a celebration!

    Whoever wants to join me - feel free to contact me! Just bring at least $5k and your visas ready.
  • 5 comments:

    Franc said...

    hmm... you had me thinking...

    rondz said...

    U wanna conquer the world as well? Teka dun ka na lang sa ibang part like. East coast US, south america, etc. I will conquer europe and west coast US.. Haha

    Franc said...

    Haha... I might pass on the US part but I want to come back to Europe... Hey you missed Paris in places to conquer... It's worth the stop, I swear...

    rondz said...

    of course i will. most of my clients (if not all) are from Paris.. Dapat ma-meet ko ang audit team ng Louis Vuitton.

    i plan to take ze rail once I'm in Germany. and off I go to France and Spain... then fly to Italy... take trains again from Venice to go to Rome and Florence. Naku kawawa naman ang BB wallet ko :c

    Franc said...

    Great...I hope I can squeeze in world domination in my list of to dos next year but I guess everything's cluttered as of now.