Friday, October 31, 2008

the monsters within

i dont know what to say really -
but i feel like posting an entry today
work sucks! but its friday (long awaited day)
melbourne big halloween party! and imma meet jaidy.

haha ~ still hasn't decided what to wear though
someone told me that its fine to be myself
then i realised that he meant that i don't need a costume
thats harsh! im officially offended. do i look like a monster?

i'm flying off in awhile and cant believe this mess.
feel's like my flat is being inhabited by a horrific monster!
no vacuum... haven't washed dishes... ipis everywhere!
i feel aweful! clothes scattered everywhere... ref's full of junk!

i need super daday to help me fix everything.
i might have some time after getting some sleep...
looking forward to this stress-free weekend (i reckon deserve it)
rejuvenate and celebrate - the theme this weekend

be not afraid of the monster in you
it lies from your own inner creation
willingness to submit yourself from fear
be strong or else it will consume you.

2 comments:

jaidy said...

im still sickie :( not sure about tomorrow.

when will you be back in sydney after the holidays? i want to spend summer there.

rondz said...

Hey jaidy I'm in melbourne na via sky ride.

I will be back by 4 jan but its super busy at zat time but I reckon I can make room for my friend :)