Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2 years and counting the half more

Can't believe that it had been this long. Normally I would compare the growth, prosperity and the great change that I should have by now. The once envisioned glory that I'm yearning when I was a just sydney idealistic froshie. What the hell? Nothing has changed.



Funny how I ended my first day at work with a KFC dinner with Jazel - her treat. Now, I ended the last day of my 2 year contract with her again at KFC - my treat.



Now I have another half year to think about what I really want in my life... maybe its better this way (no longer staying in EY, i mean). It's crashing PR time! goodbye laugh-ha! I have to take a cheaper route this time.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

2 comments:

jaidy said...

i missed you!

yun nga eh but i think i have to go next week or basta ASAP because i have an interview *with caveat na di sure ha if makuha ka, risk on your part yun* somewhere sa north.

rondz said...

wow hopefully you get it. and we can live somewhere in the north...