Monday, April 7, 2008

random thoughts on a busy weekend

after a very stressful first week at work, i have to unwind. last friday, i watched maroon 5's concert and it was so amazing. the band knows how to connect with its audience. i even posted this video on you tube.



here's a pic i captured of adam levine and the rest of the gang...



saturday came, i went to botanical garden with my EY pinoy friends and had picnic. what's the occasion? post-busy season event. ironic cos i'm just getting started. knowing that i've left a lot of things left undone when i went home.



and by the way its freezing!



awhile ago, i went to the city just realising that i can get a new phone cos my contract for three mobile has already reached 16-month. so i'm entitled to a new phone. unfortunately i forgot my passport so i'll just do it tom and imma get blackberry. yay!

currently im so addicted to youtube videoes and taking care of pugsy my haikoo pet from facebook. i listened endlessly to mariah's new video - bye bye. its her second single on her upcoming album e=mc2 which will be released on the 15th. i also learned that coldplay will release a new album in july. great great!

also - i have to mention this. i was lying on my bed about to sleep in the afternoon when all of a sudden a loud siren and classroom bell started ringing. i immediately left my apartment *kahit naka-salawal pa!*. cos there might be fire. i left all of my things and got my jacket and keys. good thing, it was just a minor thing or a false alarm. but anyway, it was surreal. a lot of people outside looking for any glimpse of smoke.

now its sunday - DST was adjusted. thanks to a free one hour. i spent it browsing the net. i originally planned to add it to my sleeping time but what the hell. at least i enjoyed it.

im happy that my dad is finally ok and i dont have to worry anymore. he's in good condition accdg to my family back home. great to hear... im calling home everyday now :)

No comments: