Sunday, April 13, 2008

Life inspiring -

I'm so bored with what i do. Everything's a routine. Life is a struggle. Can't seem to find what I really want.

Then, I googled some random blog anything that might make life a bit inspiring. To bring back the zest for life. And keep me going til this last week of busy season.

I've passed by this list of 365 life inspiring quotes. There were more than 365 i guess. Some good thoughts to inspire as we go along with our everyday. I picked only 10 quotes randomly and here they are.

- “If we demand perfection, is happiness possible?”

- "Many things have fallen only to rise higher."

- "You are the only problem you will ever have and you are the only solution."

- " Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

- "The actual is limited, the possible immense"

- "“Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.”

- "We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations."

- "For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness."

- “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles… but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”

-"Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don’t fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgement, repeated every day."


Here's the source site by the way. The site is originally intended to talk about life inspirations. Its called 43 things and you list down goals or anything you wanna do. I guess I should start mine pretty soon. Let's procrastinate for awhile. Cos I just realised time is extremely fast. Just few hours from now I have to sleep.

Anyway, on a separate note - anyone of you who wants to accompany me on either Foo Fighters or Stereophonics concert? Please... I will buy tickets by next week. Cheers!

No comments: