Friday, March 7, 2008

state of shock...

my dad is in ICU at the moment. i am here on another continent. though i will be flying back home tomorrow i still am really worried and scared of what's to come. I prayed so hard and I know God will comfort me and my family. in times like this, i know i have to keep the faith. i know that there's no point in feeling pessimistic. i know for certain that God will guide as through.

i am thankful for supportive business unit and my manager for understanding my situation. my friends who helped me walk along this shaky path. I am terrified and don't know what to expect. i just know that i should be going home. don't care about work or money it would cost me. for my blog readers. i hope you could pray for the quick recovery of my dad who just recently underwent surgery. i still keep my hopes up.

2 comments:

Ghie said...

hey, how's your dad? hope he is better now!

rondz said...

hi ghie. im so happy with the developments. although i have this severe emotional breakdown kasi when i saw him the first time sobrang i dont know how to react in front of him. pls help me in praying for him. thanks.