Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Reality Check

The series of weeks have been really exhausting for me. Mentally, I don't feel stress but for unknown reasons something is bothering me. Strange as it may, I just don't have the motivation to do most stuff anymore. Lately, I feel I don't have the inspiration to cook my food. I usually wanted to go home early. I don't want to go out much. I'd rather stay at home during weekends.

I tried to feed my wants and desires to make me happy. Last week went shopping for shoes, beddings and just awhile ago I bought two DVD concerts. I must say older songs of Snow Patrol is so great! I was really happy but only for awhile.

On my way home as I was passing through the busy George St. I realised how long I've been here. I just realised how alone I am. Going through my boring routinary life. One month seems to pass so quickly. Salary drain after salary drain... I just can't help but feel sorry for myself for not having any savings since I started here. I began questioning myself why I am here at Sydney. What is my real purpose? Would it be better to live a simplier life in Manila. Until when will my career struggle be finished? Do I really want to be here? Then, I wondered through various job possibilities but nothing seemed to fit in.

I went home with an unsatisfied thought and felt even more depressed. Then, my housemate invited me to join them for dinner. Without hesitation, I ate sotanghon and did the dishes... Now I can blog.

No comments: