Thursday, July 5, 2007

paging the client!! ~ amsobord!

OMG!! I've been waiting like ages! I set an appointment with him to support my analytical procedures but where is he? *paging-paging*

I thought I could get away from the client earlier and have a nice Thursday shopping day but grrrr.... He's not here!! And I'm so damned bored..

So let's just think about the things I wanna do later~
+ Buy Wicker Park OST and Snow Patrol CD's
+ Clean and vacuum my room (apparently, this has not been done for weeks now)
+ Watch Episode 12 of Grey's Anatomy and Disk 6 of House
+ Prepare something for tomorrow's lunch
+ Email US company regarding an urgent matter!
+ Buy tissue paper
+ I wanna eat Dark Chocolate 70% Excellence from Lindt
+ Email some pictures to a friend we met in Phuket
+ Update my site for remaining unpublished pictures (including Blue Mountains)
+ Iron my clothes for tomorrow (this will increase my snoozing time)
+ Do a bills analysis and allocation with my housemates

I just have an hour left and the client is not yet here! That's annoying! Anyway, something to be grateful for. I met my Tarongga Zoo buddies awhile ago and had a wonderful lunch with them. Planning to watch Transformers this Saturday. It means that I have to move my drinking session on Saturday night if I wanna wake up early and of course, decipher the movie. Well, hopefully during the weekend I can finally do my dry-cleaning. I've got heaps and keep on procrastinating it.

Next week I will be on a long journey to the Western NSW. I just hate it when I get assigned to these clients. I have to wake up early, cook my food and be disciplined for the whole duration of 3 friggin' weeks. Then just the thought of doing an audit in Silverwater on the day of the skiing is just too stressful to think about.

And yes! The client is not yet here! Damn! I feel awefully agitated and frustrated. I was hoping to finish everything by today but here I am just killing my time blogging and surfing the net. Arrggh.. I'll just do my timesheet for now.

1 comment:

Franc said...

Rondzter... I love transformers... wishing nga may car could transform into a cool robot para di na ako mag drive... yung robot na bahala to walk me where I wanna go... hehe