Friday, July 13, 2007

a long forsaken day...

Such a bad.. I mean worst day i ever had this year! Grads that are soo talkative and doesn't seem to know logic. They are pathetic who loves being spoon fed to the last drop of knowledge. Ask about the logic of RE beg plus profit equals RE end! Did they even finish uni?

I waited ages for a taxi cab. Just because noone ever offered me a ride to the nearest damn train station. I promise myself to start learning how to drive. I can afford a damn car for pete's sake. I waited for more than an hour for stupid cabs. Smithfield is soo primitive that i dont have access to fast food, petrol or any place to hangout and check the internet to know where the hell are the bus stops. Info number doesnt even know where they are exactly located. I was really desparate. When i saw a bus under the cumberland bridge i quickly ran towards its origin and began searching for the bus route. Fortunately, i was able to reach westfield in time to shop knowing salary just came through. Now i have a brand new sunnies. Even had done my EY urgent errand at starbucks. Had a takeaway so that i will noy cook dinner. Now im in a cab just because there are no trains at 9.10pm. And i just want to take a rest and just head for my bed who missed me enormously.

1 comment:

Franc said...

apply na lang ako as driver mo... hehe... si jing din, tapos na mag driving lessons...