Sunday, January 21, 2007

i miss home

Its hard to admit that u really miss home. U try to say to urself that u aint missng home and ur doing just fine. When everything burst out suddenly ur out of control. I tend to say to myself that im doing just fine and coping up with daily adversities in life but subconsciously theres a tiny voive saying that reality its not i should act and that i have to face that im away with my family and that i havent talked with them for soo long. Last night repression/projection or whateva u call it couldnt hold my subconsciousness anymore. I vividly dreamt of myself going home unexpectedly. The picture is really clear and i can see the changes that happened to my home. Its bizzare that some stairs where eradicated and that everything seems futuristic. I came home to surprise them but i was a bit surprise too see my parents and how they got a bit old. I embraced them tightly and said how i miss them so much. My dad who often is not that expressive suddenly held me tight. Tears kept running in my eyes that ive questioned myself how i decided to move out and work in another country. This labyrinth of thoughts woke me up feeling soo emotional. The dream has a very clear indication that i should keep our conversation as often as possible. And it is an indication that i should definitely go home this april.

No comments: