Sunday, September 24, 2006

Q^A..

1. NAME THREE THINGS YOU DID TODAY? went to mass (1030H); shopping (1330H); Slept (1500H)
2. LAST ITEM YOU BOUGHT YOURSELF? 3 set of pajamas (got lucky one of 'em is 50% sale)
4.WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? corned beef yata di ko na maalala.. anyway, dinner na lang para i can still remember, i had daing (pang breakfast rin yan LOL) and adobo..
7. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU GET A NIGHT? on an average its 4-5 hrs.. but I've changed my lifestyle since I no longer have work (details I'm gonna post tom) so I think I'll sleep for 8 hours tonight. :)
8. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TIED UP? Huaat?? Heck noh... I'm not a dog, I am a human being!! hahaha
9. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU WERE DOING RIGHT NOW? I wish I can smoke. But I'm tamad to buy outside and my 'rents are still up..
10. WHO'S THE FIRST PERSON IN YOUR PHONE BOOK ON YOUR CELL PHONE? Abby (I always missent my I luv u msgs to her.. harharhar)
11. LAST TIME YOU WITNESSED A FIGHT? cant remember
12. WHAT WAS THE LAST ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE YOU CONSUMED? Twas long long time ago.. beer from sgv anniv party! but a lil red wine few months ago..
14. NAME THREE PLACES YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL TO: Rome , Egypt, Greece
15. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO ICE SKATE? Yup. And I really miss it.. Will somebody join me before I leave for Oz?? Phuleasse...
20. NAME A FRIEND YOU HAVE MOST IN COMMON WITH: My best friend in high school.. I will not say the details but its really really weird coz we really have the same destiny!
22. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my hon!
23. DO YOU OWN ANYTHING WITH A SKULL ON IT? On my button pin that says Danger! Toxic inside!
25. NAME THREE PEOPLE YOU WOULD TRUST WITH YOUR LIFE: My parents, My hon, My Bestfriend
26. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? You, Me and Dupree
29. LAST BOARD GAME YOU PLAYED? Millionaire's game with my college barkada... Good thing he still preserved his.. Mine was eaten away by a very big rat that looks like a cat :D
31. EVER HAD A BLACK EYE? Yup. High school I think..
32. WHERE DO YOU RENT YOUR MOVIES AT? Havnt done since college.. (Blockbuster rental store)
35. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS TOMORROW? I'll plan the things I need to ship for Sydney.. This is really critical since I need to contact the relocators within the week...
Some questions here were skipped. Either I'm not interested or its not applicable to me.

No comments: