Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Fire Box


The usual Sunday was spent going to Glorietta with my parents... Celebrating mass... Eating lunch in a Resto... Shopping... But this Sunday is quite different! I went to National Bookstore and bought a box that is commonly seen in movies when an employee was kicked-out from his office. That's why I called it 'the Fire Box'. These Fire boxes are quite different since you are the one who's gonna assemble it. I'm quite an idiot that it took me more than five minutes to assemble the damn thing! But to the help of Jing (my officemate), I was able to pack my things away. It really saddens me to know that tomorrow will be the last Monday at work and my last week at office. I really spent quite sometime in the office. I was able to mature in a certain way and I was able to build a different rapport with my officemates.

I was so tired when I got home that I slept the whole afternoon. When I was about to clean my things. I noticed all the things I'd accomplish at office and all those things that have sentiments to me. I can't help but really feel emotional. But of course, I should move on. A greater challenge lies ahead.
Here's the last glimpe of my work area @ SGV~

No comments: