Monday, September 25, 2006

Ma' Fire Box Strikes Again!!

Yesterday, I went to office again to get my things! It's really emotional to put most of your stuff in the fire box especially the part when I already removed my name on the push board... Yet I can feel excitement rushes to me the day of my flight is nearing. But mostly I feel very very nervous that I really don't know if this is the decision I really want. Come to think of it, I have decided that I'm finally moving to Oz for the nth time. I still can't imagine myself doing all the hard work (not the office work but the house work)...
Hey hey, I think I'm talking about my fire box here. At last, the second and final installment of my fire box is ready for pickup last Sat. I finally finished packing! and on the afternoon of Sat, I went for a brief listening on the PDMP that EY has to offer. I can't really focus on that since I got so many things to do (especially sorting out my LN's). So what I did is to go down and leave the boring discussion and finish what I gotta do. My final wish before fin'lly leaving the SGV portal is to eat Bugong (ala~Kenny Rogers) with Abby, Jing and Jamie.
On Sunday, I finally went for my last visit @ the office to get my things!! The legendary Fire Box is so cool!! I have the feeling that I'm carrying my most-priced possession in my hands. D'you wanna see what's inside my Fire Box...


No comments: