Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Thing with Christmas Vacation

I happily exited SGV last night thinking that I'm going to really enjoy my holiday at home... relaxing, watching dvds, etc. but of all the things to be done and deadlines targeted when I get back to the office, I feel really frustrated and I want to rebel by not doing anything. The guilt-feeling is just too much! Anyway, I don't want to be affected so here I am just surfing the net all day.. Hopefully, later this evening I can already feel the spirit of christmas. Btw, last week I heard a lady on the elevator of SGV. She's saying that no matter what she does, she can't feel the spirit of christmas. Her friend suggested that when she has time to wrap christmas present she should have christmas songs on the background. Kinda like her idea. So I'll have to try that later.

No comments: