Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas 2005

Well what can I say about this year's christmas? All is fun except for the last part when I have to go to mass all alone. Ate Daday (our helper) went to go to see her relatives for the christening of her nephew (?) so someone has to be on guard at home. Being the youngest, I have to be the one! They went to church without me and when they got back, it's my turn. But the difference is that I am all alone. And I can't help but feel sorry for myself whenever I encounter pity glances or sad stares coming right at me. Anyway, it all came as a blessing since I was able to absorb fully the sermon of the priest which is basically about the true meaning of christmas, which is commonly misrepresented by material things. Giving, sharing, and spreading our joy is the message of our Lord to each one of us. May we learn to do good in order to feel good.

Anyway, as I was saying. I feel that there's something inside me that feels lonely. I don't wanna elaborate such. Let's just say that I feel something strange this year... Going back, I felt nice when I gave my cousins some christmas money. For me, it is a substantial amount. But I hope this could make them happy and help them in some ways. I totally understand their situation and I experienced the need for money when I was still studying.

Another thing, as a christmas present and project. I will launch two projects during this holiday season. One is already done, here it is... Click here.. Another is the top 20 best blogs I've written for the past half-decade. I will have to start
this by tomorrow and prolly finish it before the year ends.

No comments: