Saturday, December 31, 2005

Nu Yir Vc8n

Been surfing all day. Actually I was awaken by my Dad to get ready for SMB. Yup, they promised last night that we are going to SMB to shop for new year needs. Anyway, I bought some usual supplies I needed. I also bought a book by David Waziznem? (which was recommended by Happy). I also bought a discounted polo which I'm gonna wear this new year's eve.

Wathappund this day? I surfed the net all day. Downloaded some songs I missed since I really do not have time to listen to the radio. I mean I've got an i-Pod... Anyway, I went to RT's charts and got some new titles. Downloaded through Kazaa. Got a dozen songs just in a day's download. I also watched a Korean movie entitled "Daddy Long Legs". Caution: it's an extremely tear-jerker kinda movie. But I didn't cry that much since its somewhat familiar with a Nicholas Spark's novel. Anyway, I can still say that the movie is terrificly done. Great plot!

I also chat with some of my friends. And it feels so good to touch base once again. So much time has separated me and my friends. Anyway, even though that happens I can promise that they're still here close to my heart.

Yestahday, just went to the client to ensure that we get a collection before the year ends. And it turned it out to be okay with a bonus. Since we had a drink with the director/vp of one of my clients. It's cool since I got drunk and a lil tipsy that I almost lost my sanity. Good thing, I still have my sense of respect with myself that I didn't make a scene wherever.

Anyway, I'll just be here on the net and I'll continuously surf til like there's no tomorrow. I plan to stay up extremely late since at 12midnight I have an unlimited internet access. And thanks to warpspeed and isp bonanza... 'til my next blog.

No comments: