Sunday, May 8, 2005

Quick Note About My Arrival in Korea

When I landed in Seoul, I got stunned especially when I saw the city and that I can actually leave the airport and head for the big city. Yeah! I was probably dreaming since I still have to meet Mr. Bill at Pusan, which is the main reason why I flew in Korea. Anyway, the technology of Korea is really magnificent. From their digital advertisements down to their public phone booths. I even got myself in a primitive outlook since I do not know how to use such. Well, what can I do if Korean characters are blazing the screen. Yup! You heard it right, their pay phones are like computer monitor. Anyway, I tried calling up my family and friends and even talked to my mom... Moving a lil forward, I was already in Pusan and the climate is soooo terribly cold. Thank God, I checked the weather conditions prior to my flight. I was able to bring my thick jacket with me.

After coupla hours, I'm already here. Bonded with the client... Wandered... Got a beer... Watch TV... And today, I'm in front of the client's monitor while I'm working. Yeah! I'm working. Given the limited stay here. There's no time to waste. Not if you don't want to go around Pusan/Seoul? Anyway, I gotta log-off already. I still have to go to church.

No comments: