Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Damned and Lucky One
Few reasons why I consider myself damned: (1) my boss is not present today; (2) everybodys enjoying friday life but me; (3) tons of work load left unfinished; (4) no stupid tricycle who wanted to hitch me a ride; (5) its raining profusely; (6) I'm soaking wet from sweat and raindrops; (7) its brownout!!; (8) midnight madness today @ glorietta and I don't have money; (9) no salary yet; (10) internet connection is so so slow...

Amidst all that I consider myself lucky for so many reasons as well: (1) feel lucky since I can feel the sense of freedom since my boss is not around; (2) I had a nice treat from my other boss; (3) I still have saturday and sunday to finish those left undone (good thing I don't feel the sense of urgency to finish my tasks today since my boss is not present); (4) had an exercise by walking few kms before finally reaching a tryke who wanted to hitch me in; (5) I bought a new umbrella somehow to shield me from the stupid rain; (6) At least I know that somehow my fats are burning out from the said lil exercise; (7) Still I can browse the net and thanks to mom's laptop with functioning battery (unlike my laptop whose battery is badly malfunctioning); (8) at least I went for a lil window shopping before I left for home (I shudda went a bit longer to avoid the traffic jam and commuter's rush); (9) At least I wasn't able to spend another dime for something worthless (talk about my impulsiveness in buying worthless things); (10) Though the connection is extremely slow, hard to connect, and always reconnecting, I have the luxury of time in typing this shit off.

So am still hoping for a good day tomorrow to finish what I shudda supposed to do tonight. Anyway, good thing I can sleep early. Might as well hit the sack.

No comments: