Saturday, May 14, 2005

Jaz Sittin' 'round

Audit is finally finished. Just gotta collect some documents for walkthrough of the process and that's it. Though I haven't finalized yet my documentations and all, still I feel freedom from something. Prolly freedom to roam around the country and see what's in stored for me. I already have endless plan and I'm quite excited to go to Seoul. Later the client will treat me in a korean restaurant. Finally! I got a chance to eat their food. Though they've been pampering me with nice meals I still long to taste the korean cuisine. Anyhow, I'm pretty much excited to go around and feel that I'm here for vacation.

The computer I'm using comes with special effects. γ…Šγ…ŒνΌγ…... See what I mean? hahaha... Been reading stuff around the internet about how most of koreans are hard to deal with. But I totally disagree. Here at office they're different. They will give me utmost support I need. I want to take this opportunity to thank first of all Mr. Bill, Mr. KPK, Mr. Park, and Ms. Park for helping me out finish the audit in due time. Also I wanna thank Mr. Shen, Mr. Cho and the waitress/cook (esp. Ms. Lee and Ms. Hong). You've been very kind to me and for that I'm eternally grateful. USS Pusan has been my refuge not only from the cold winds but for making my heart be perfectly warm because of their good soul. Anyway, nuff said, let's talk about my experience here. Right now as I am just sitting around (audit's been finally finished), I want to tell you that the 'korean experience' is different. Although the impression I had with the hotel staff especially the manager is really unfortunate (bcoz they're pretty arrogant!) I would still have to say that its quite a good place to live. People are okay. The streets are clean. Everything here is okay maybe as long as you know somebody here. Its hard to live by yourself since language barrier is the ultimate hindrance in getting what you want. If I feel lonely I just go to Texas Street and walk pass through different bars. I often see my kababayan and I feel a sense of home and that's it. I could sleep and call it a night. If I have been given another chance to go back to Korea, probably I'll bring someone with me not only to accompany me with the audit but to experience the beauty of Korea.

No comments: