Tuesday, September 9, 2003

my bertdi

sorry guys! still cant provide any picture or whatsoever coz i dont have digi cam. anyway, im planning to change my cellphone so you'll be seeing more of me once i get a hold of a new noK! Anyway, my bday was not that satisfying since it was attacked by serious misunderstanding between my brother and his wife. I feel so frustrated since they went on until i fin'lly had enough. I went to my room still mad about their behavior. Still Im thankful for them because they were able to resolve it. We went to Cloud 9 @ Antipolo afterwards... T'was really nice and relaxing place. Had fun with 'em and i guess i was happy after all. :)





my del monte count

drats! i forgot to tell you how agitated i was during this count. i waited forever for someone to fetch me @ tanyag entrance. i think that was my worst day so far since it was raining and all... then while i was counting, i noticed that the boxes are very very dusty. it looked like i went to payatas dump site instead... grrr.@!#%

No comments: